The Trevor James 10X Flute is an award winner in the student flute market for a beginner to intermediate Flute player. This silver-plated model is specifically engineered to help any new flute player to learn at a much faster pace. The 10X is a high quality instrument that has been hand set-up in a Trevor James UK based technical workshop to ensure this instrument is up to their high standards.
With the 10X design Trevor James have employed an innovative headjoint that has been created to be a free blowing part that will make it easier for newer players to achieve that rich, full sound. Working in harmony with this is a vastly improved, super quiet felt tail arm that has been selected over traditional cork with flawless performance in mind.
With this model Trevor James have also take great measures to ensure that it is both durable and comfortable. Firstly there is more to the silver finish than meets the eye as it has undergone both a flash coating of copper that is followed by a double layer of silver plating for extreme durability and classy looks. With comfort also of paramount concern Trevor James have provided extra padding in the form of an accurate airtight seal that also enhances total performance at the same time.
Adding to the comfort of the 10X Flute is the tireless work gone into making sure that the mechanism and fir of the key assembly is of the highest standard. With tight, accurate keys this flute gives of a positive, secure feel which is perfect whether it is for a student or a season Flute professional.
- Advanced headjoint features
- Felts instead of cork under the tail arms for quiet performance
- Triple plated finish A double layer of silver-plating on top of a flash copper coating gives durability to the silver finish
- Fine care and attention to the finishing of all key work
- Checked by UK technicians
- Accuracy and tightness of all fitting of the key assembly - Gives a secure and positive feel to the student.