Trevor James SR Evo Gold Lacquer Deluxe Alto Sax
The Trevor James SR ‘EVO’ Alto Saxophone take many of the design features of the original SR model and build qualities of the Horn 88, to deliver a superb instrument that is well suited for high level students.
Thanks to its careful development and appointments the SR EVO Alto Sax delivers rich tonal characteristics with plenty of projection.
Its professionally design crook modification and larger body bore allow for a wide open sound whilst the redesigned rounded eaywork allows for a fatser and smoother playing action.
The SR EVO comes as an outfit and is complete with a top quality Impact case, neck strap, mouthpiece, ligature and cap.
- Professionally designed crook modifications
- Strengthened crook receiver
- Larger body bore for excellent projection
- Redesigned rounded keywork with dished table keys
- Top quality Italian leather pads
- Metal pad reflectors which give a dynamic & full bodied tone with crisp attack
- Blue needle springs
- Designed and set-up in our pro-sax workshop in Lenham, Kent
- Top quality Impact case
- Neck strap, mouthpiece, ligature and cap included
How many years warranty and can it be extended
Trevor James instruments have a standard warranty. There is full UK support.