Groove Juice Cymbal and Hardware Cleaner
Groove Juice cymbal cleaner is an easy to use spray on and rinse off cymbal cleaner which leaves cymbals shining like new in approximately 30 seconds!
Step 1 - Spray Groove Juice on the cymbal surface and wipe with a cloth or paper towel along the grooves in the cymbal making sure cleaner is distributed evenly
Step 2 - Leave on for approximately 30 seconds.
Step 3 - Rinse with warm water to remove all residue of the cleaner and towel dry to remove all moisture.
A note from the manufacturer
Cymbal Cleaner Intended Usage:
- Groove Juice Cymbal Cleaner was formulated for use on high quality professional bronze cymbals
- Groove Juice cymbal cleaner is intended to be used as a cymbal maintenance. To restore the brightness of your cymbals quickly and easy by removing dirt and smudges
- DO NOT USE THIS CLEANER ON COATED CYMBALS whatever the coating and always try a hidden test area before using this product on any cymbal
- If discolouration occurs, discontinue use
- Groove Juice should not harm the logos on most cymbals however, in very limited cases, the logo may be affected. If your logos are important to you, clean around them.
Can also be used to clean drum hardware
To clean your hardware, you can use full strength or dilute 1 part cleaner to 3 parts water. Try various dilutions to determine the minimum amount of cleaner needed.
Note: Recommended for only chrome plated hardware.
Groove Juice cymble cleaner - absolutely amazing brought my Sabians up like new!!! Would thoroughly recommend.