Roland SPD::ONE Kick - Trigger Percussion Pad
The Roland SPD::ONE Kick Trigger Percussion Pad is a great live or studio tool for drummers, percussion players, guitarists, DJs or vocalists giving instant access to 22 iconic kick and stomp box sounds sounds. It features rugged build quality, a super easy to use interface and can be used on the floor, on a tabletop or mounted to any rig or drum setup.
Getting up and running and operating the SPD::ONE Kick is super easy. You'll never be lost in a world of sub menus - simply select your sound by turning the bank selector to one of the 12 positions and play! With the four main knob layout you can choose your sound and then customize it with the Tuning, FX and Volume controls. You can even load in your own WAV sample (up to 5 seconds long) into the USER bank.
Loaded with 22 high quality, internal sounds that include a variety of kick and stomp box sounds, the Roland SPD One Kick is the perfect model in the SPD::ONE range to be played by foot. It is a great additional sound tool for the solo guitarist or cajon player wanting to add some kick tones to their performances.
The robust yet-sensitive pad on the SPD::ONE Kick can not only be played with the feet, as just like the other models in the SPD::ONE range, you can also use drum sticks or hands too. The pad boasts a solid feel and natural rebound which will be welcomed by drummers, while guitarists can also stomp on the unit without fear when its time for those on the floor beats. This versatile ergonomic design also works well with any musician that make sounds with their hands, the rubber padding means that sore hands after a gig is a less likely scenario than ever.
- Light, compact digital percussion pad that can be played with drumsticks, hands, or feet
- 22 onboard sounds, including genuine kick drum and percussion sounds
- Import your own WAV data via USB to one of the 12 sound banks
- Edit and control your sounds easily with just four knobs
- Runs on batteries (4 x AA) or AC adaptor
- Main output (mono) and headphones output (stereo) for monitoring
- USB-MIDI enables use as a pad controller for music software
- Can be floor or tabletop mounted, or fitted to drum hardware and mic stands using the included mounting adapter