D'Addario EJ67 mandolin strings are suitable for both electric or acoustic mandolin players and are wound with nickelplated steel, giving it a stand out bright overall sound with great note projection.
These Stainless Steel and Nickel mandolin string sets by D'Addario are corrosion resistent without loosing the signature bright sound or textured feel. Tonally players can expect a clear, tight and focused sound with a consistently great performance, especially when used with magnetic pickups.
- J67 mandolin strings, great for electric or acoustic mandolin playing
- Loopend construction for universal fit
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011/.011, 014/.014, Nickel Wound .025/.025, .039/.039