Kala Kala Mahogany Series - KA-SLNG Long Neck Soprano Ukulele
The Kala Mahogany Series Ukulele offer a full-bodied tone with plenty of "Sweet Highs" and "Mellow Lows" that combine for a full rich sound. Traditional white binding on the top and the back accent the rich satin mahogany finish, while chrome die-cast tuners assure your instrument will keep in tune.
This Kala KA-SLNG features a long neck design, which extends the scale length a little compared to a traditional Soprano ukulele, and thus is more comfortable for players with bigger profile hands.
- Mahogany body
- Traditional White Binding
- Fret position Marks at 5th,7th and 10th frets on neck and top of fingerboard
- Long neck design increases scale length and improves comfort in bigger hands
- 18 Silver nickel Frets
- Rosewood Fingerboard and Bridge
- Mahogany neck
- Satin Finish Geared tuners
- Premium AQUILA NYLGUT Strings
- Gloss finish
Is the Kala Mahogany KA-SLNG body solid mahogany or is it mahogany ply ?
The body is a layered mahogany,