Kala Mahogany Series - KA-TGE Tenor ELECTRO Ukulele - Gloss
The Kala Mahogany Series KA-TGE Electro Tenor Ukulele with Gloss finish offers a warm, full-bodied tone achieved by the Mahogany design and comfortable Tenor body size.
The Mahogany body is married to a Mahogany neck and then topped by a Walnut fingerboard featuring 18 Silver Nickel frets. The tasteful white binding on the top and back compliments the stand-out Gloss finish, plus with Chrome Die-Cast Sealed Gear Tuners you can be assured of solid tuning stability.
With the appointment of a Kala pre-amp system, the Kala KA-TE-C is well outfitted for live performances, equipped with intuitive Bass and Treble controls to dial in your perfect sound.
*Fingerboard may come up lighter than image shown.
- Mahogany body
- Gloss finish
- Offset White Binding
- Fret position Marks at 5th,7th,10th and 12th frets of the fingerboard
- 18 Silver nickel Frets
- Walnut Fingerboard and Bridge
- GraphTech NuBone XB nut and saddle
- Mahogany neck
- Lightweight Kala pre-amp and 2-band EQ system
- Chrome Die-Cast Sealed Geared tuners
- Premium AQUILA NYLGUT Strings