Kala Mahogany Series - KA-TG Tenor Ukulele - Gloss
From the Kala Mahogany Series, the KA-TG Tenor Ukulele features a stand out Gloss finish that adds a touch of extra brightness to the already warm tone provided by it's all mahogany construction. A NuBone nut and saddle also give this instrument that quality feel and performance with improved sustain and projection.
Other key features for this model include a rosewood fingerboard and bridge, a mahogany neck and chrome die-cast sealed geared tuners. Standard Tenor scale length.
- All Mahogany body
- 17 Tenor scale
- 26-3/8 Overall body length
- 11-3/4 Body length 6-3/4
- Upper Bout 9 lower bout 5-1/4 waist 3-1/8 body depth
- 1-3/8 at nut
- Gloss finish
- Traditional White Binding with black and white purfling
- 19 Silver nickel frets
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Mahogany neck
- Chrome Die-Cast sealed geared tuners
- Aquila Nylgut Strings