The Blackstar Series One 104EL34 100 watt valve head delivers the ultimate in in British Rock tones. Featuring 4 channels with 6 modes and the ability to drop this amp down to 10w makes for an ultra versatile head.
Four EL34 power valves form the backbone of this 100W high gain power house and provide unbelievable dynamics and head-room. The DPR control allows the power to be reduced down to 10W for beautiful power amp distortion at a much lower volume level.
Setting new standards in tonal flexibility, the deceptively simple preamp section has four world-beating channels (6 modes) which are further augmented by dual ISF controls. With Series One customisation comes as standard and you will effectively design your own sound.
- 100 Watt head with built-in DPR power reduction
- 4 x ECC83, 1 x ECC82, 4 x EL34 valves
- 4 footswitchable channels
- Clean channel with Warm (Plexi) and Bright (Class A) type modes
- Crunch channel with Crunch and Super Crunch modes
- Two overdrive channels with high and low output damping
- Two ISF equipped tone control sections
- Presence and Resonance controls
- Master Volume
- Series effects loop
- MIDI switching
- Speaker emulated output