The BOSS DS-2 Turbo Distortion pedal features twin TURBO modes. Having two modes offers the player versatile strong distortion tones.
The DS-2's Turbo Mode I produces a hard, sustained distortion effect with edgy sounding frequency responses. Turbo Mode II provides biting distortion with the mid-range brought to the forefront, making it great for lead licks and riffs. If you are seeking singing sustain for solo work then try the DS-2 through a neck humbucker in Turbo mode II, you wont be disappointed. In addition to all these options the built-in remote jack allows you to connect an external footswitch for instant hands-free switching between modes.
Take your sound on a rollarcoster ride from blues-rock rhythms to searing leads with one press of a switch or twist of a knob.
- Classic BOSS distortion tones with added Turbo modes
- Turbo Mode I produces warm and mellow distortion with flat frequency response
- Turbo Mode II provides biting distortion with a mid-range boost, perfect for leads
- Built-in remote jack allows users to connect an external footswitch such as the FS-5L for instant, hands-free switching between modes
- Compact rugged die cast metal chassis
- Powered by 9V