Boss GT1000 Guitar Multi Effects Processor
The BOSS GT1000 Guitar Multi Effects Processor is living proof that BOSS are still constantly innovating groundbreaking technology to continue pushing the boundaries of guitar effects. This multi-effects unit offers players the highest sound quality to date, seemingly endless musical expression and an intuitive interface...this is industry leading tone!
Designed for uncompromising sound quality, the GT1000 is the next generation of guitar multi-effects processors with it's 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating-point processing and 96 kHz sampling rate. As well as this BOSS have developed a new DSP engine with more than three times the power when directly compared to previous incarnations.
With the GT1000 musicians instantly have access to a comprehensive collection of highly musical guitar amplifiers and unlike standard modelling methods, this multi-effects has been designed and crafted with AIRD (Augmented Impulse Response Dynamics). The idea behind AIRD technology is that it reproduces the intricate interactions of tube amps internal components, from guitar input all the way to to speaker output and everything in-between. As a result the GT1000's tones are 'alive', retaining that vital dynamic feel and responsiveness tube amps are known for while also sitting well in almost any mix.
This flagship FX titan from BOSS provides an extraordinary array of effects, ranging from the basics such as overdrive or distortions all the way to unique BOSS rarities such as the Slicer, Slow Gear and more. The super advanced algorithms of the BOSS DD-500 Digital Delay, MD-500 Modulation and RV-500 Reverb 500 Series pedals are also built in for supreme tonal flexibility as well as an Acoustic Resonance processor adopted from the AD-10.
Intuitive Interface a large display with 4 different screens for view various patch functions, viewing your signal chain, selecting effects blocks, adjusting parameters, changing the order and more. The screens then work in harmony with six switching knob which customisable while editing for instant access to specific parameters. Intensive Performance Control its ten footswitches and expression pedal with toe switch,
The BOSS GT-1000's streamlined, road ready design and excellent connectivity options such as USB Audio/MIDI and Wireless Editing via Bluetooth, this modern day marvel is offers optimised performance for every playing application.
- Flagship guitar amp/effects processor with uncompromising sound quality and unmatched expressiveness
- Industry-leading 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating-point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate throughout
- Next-generation BOSS DSP engine, custom designed specifically for music applications
- AIRD (Augmented Impulse Response Dynamics) technology realises BOSS’s acclaimed Tube Logic concept in a digital guitar processor, delivering natural feel and optimised integration with all types of external devices
- Highly expressive amplifiers, meticulously crafted with AIRD
- Massive selection of on-board effects, including BOSS MDP effects and algorithms directly ported from the DD-500, MD-500, and RV-500 pedals
- Amps and effects can be routed in numerous series and parallel combinations
- Ultra-fast patch switching and delay/reverb carryover
- Innovative Stompbox feature greatly simplifies using common effects settings in many different patches
- Easy operation with large display and six user-assignable switching knobs
- Ten footswitches and integrated expression pedal with user-configurable assignments and LED colors
- High-resolution tuner with two display modes and mono or polyphonic operation
- ¼-inch main outputs and XLR sub outputs with independent AIRD Output Select settings; loop for external stereo or mono effects
- Support for external control via footswitches, expression pedals, MIDI, and USB
- Built-in Bluetooth for wireless editing from iOS and Android mobile devices
- USB audio/MIDI interface for computer-based recording and editing