BOSS Katana Artist MkII Guitar Combo
Building upon the blinding success of not only the first generation, but now also the second generation of the mind blowing Katana series, the BOSS Katana Artist MkII Guitar Combo provides the ultimate Katana experience, with deeper sound shaping options, an adjustable level solo boost, powerful dual-amp functionality and much much more.
The next-generation features of the MKII delivers new character variations for each voice, meaning 10 unique tone options in total, and the effect controls have been expanded to now accommodate up to five concurrent effects. The BOSS Katana Artist MkII also hots exclusive front-panel controls, allowing for even more control over your sound, like the adjustable level Solo boost, three-way Contour switch, and a global EQ with three customisable curves.
In the ultra-solid, semi-closed back cabinet we find a custom Waza 12" speaker, voiced to revive the classic British stack speaker tone and response, but modernised to deliver increased power handling. This means that in addition to being Boss' most tonally versatile amp to date, it also sets a benchmark for quality sound with 100w of unparalleled audio, especially when paired with another 100w Katana for an immersive dual-amp stereo experience.
The BOSS Tone Studio makes a welcome return with new features and easy access to over 60 BOSS effects, as well as deep customisation to dial in your perfect sound. Additional features of note include the Power Control, providing pushed amp tones at bedroom practice volume levels, and the Mic'd Cabinet emulation on the amps line, USB, headphone and recording outputs for a more authentic recording experience.
With the BOSS Katana Artist MkII Guitar Combo you can blast your bandmates away at practice and onstage, while never running out of resources to create incredible, unique tones. The only barrier to your perfect sound is your imagination!
- 100-watt digital combo amp with enhanced tone and exclusive front panel features
- Custom Waza 12-inch speaker, voiced for classic British stack speaker tone and response with increased power handling
- Tube Logic processing for authentic tube amp characteristics and response
- Analog class-AB power amp section
- Ultra-solid semi-closed back cabinet construction; delivering tight, focused tone with rich low end
- Five amp characters with five variations, plus Booster, Mod, FX, Delay, and Reverb sections with three variations in each
- Three-way Contour for shaping the overall tonal color and Global EQ switch with three settings
- Switchable Solo function with level control
- Integrated dual amp expansion functions for GA-FC control and true stereo effects
- Updated BOSS Tone Studio editor software for deep tone customisation with newly added editor features include pre and post EQs, dedicated Pedal FX, and more
- Series/parallel effect loop, external speaker outputs, and power amp input for preamps, modelers, and multi-effects
- Eight Tone Setting memories for storing and recalling your favoutire amp and effect settings
- Power Control makes the amp bedroom friendly, achieving cranked-amp tone and response at low volumes
- Mic'd cabinet emulation on the line, USB, and phones/recording outputs, with three Air Feel settings available in BOSS Tone Studio
- External control support via GA-FC foot controller, footswitches, expression pedal, and MIDI