Boss ME-80 Guitar Multi Effects Pedal
With it great range of top quality effects, rugged expression pedal and easy to use interface the BOSS ME-80 Guitar Multi-Effects is the perfect unit for live and studio work.
The ME-80 is a compact, powerful multi-effects pedal that'll please guitarists of all styles. Under the bonnet is an array of ultra realistic amp models based on some of the most famous amps in history plus a huge range of effects that'll inspire your creativity - overdrives, wahs, mod effects, pitchshifters and delays plus BOSS' new effects like Tera Echo and Overtone.
Keeping things simple, the ME-80 organises the effects into eight logical categories (each with multiple options) with a footswitch to activate your choice and dedicated knobs to fine-tune it. The rugged expression pedal gives you even more power to tweak your tone in real time.
The ME-80 features two modes, a Manual mode that functions like a lineup of stompboxes, with one effect activated by one footswitch and a Memory mode that activates the complete ‘patches’ (ie. settings that comprise multiple effects).
For anyone that wants to dig tonally deeper there is the BOSS Tone Studio apllication - a free download that lets you save, edit and organise your patches on your Mac or Windows computer. Plus there is also an onboard USB Audio/MIDI interface that'll allow you to get your favourite tones into you DAW.
You can also connect to the BOSS Tone Central library service, giving you access to even more patches. Simply launch the BOSS Tone Studio application, connect to the internet and you can download extra tones from the growing collection.
The BOSS ME-80 is a great spec'd, superb value guitar multi-effects unit taking all what was great about the previous ME-70 and improving on it.
- Compact and powerful floor multi-effects with simple knob-based interface
- Eight simultaneous effects categories, each with multiple effects types
- Dial up tones with the ease of using your favourite stompboxes
- Includes a massive selection of top-quality effects, from classic Boss stomps to the latest MDP effects
- Updated flagship-level COSM amps derived from the GT-100
- Eight multi-function footswitches and expression pedal
- Manual mode for stompbox-style on/off; Memory mode for switching complete patch setups
- Delay section includes Phrase Loop function with 38 seconds of recording
- Runs on six AA batteries or optional PSA-series AC adapter
- USB audio/MIDI interface built in
- Free Boss Tone Studio software allows you to edit and organise tones on your computer