Effects gurus BOSS bring you the BOSS MS3 Multi Effects Switcher! This integrated pedalboard solution allows creative guitarists or bassists to combine the BOSS flagship multi-effects engine and multi-pedal switcher with their three favourite external effects.
This compact, lightweight unit is the ultimate 21st century pedal management system. Run up to 6 internal effects at any given time as well as 3 external stompboxes via the loops located at the back, harness the power to generate almost any tonal soundscapes or tones you can imagine.
The BOSS MS-3 is much more than your average switcher, its also an incredibly powerful multi-effects unit built for the pros! Access 112 built-in effects types for guitar and bass, including delays, reverbs, mod/pitch effects, overdrives, distortion and more. Its even possible to connect external footswitches in order to dictate tap tempo, effects on/off, parameter adjustment and use expression pedals for volume, wah and pitch shift.
Despite its scary power the MS3 boasts an easy to use interface, at the forefront is a clever back lit LCD and on/off indicators with quick-access knobs for editing and status indicators for all loops and effects. And with 200 patch locations, you have a huge amount of memory for storing effects and control setups that can be recalled at any time.
The MS-3 gives players back control. Designed to be the focal point of your whole rig this BOSS multi-effects switcher allows players to switch amp channels on the fly, adjust their effects in real time, use MIDI devices and even features a stereo output so you can run dual amplifiers.
- Powerful integrated solution for creating a compact professional pedalboard
- Unlimited sound creation with six simultaneous pedal effects and audio loops for connecting three external pedals
- 112 built-in effects types for guitar and bass, including delays, reverbs, mod/pitch effects, overdrives, distortions, and more
- Intuitive user interface for easy patch creation
- Backlit LCD, editing knobs, and panel LEDs for on/off status of loops and effects
- Control assign, wave pedal, and other functions for deep real-time expression
- Equipped with numerous jacks for amp channel switching, effects control, and more
- MIDI output for working with MIDI-enabled effects
- Built-in tuner, noise suppressor, and global EQ
- USB for patch creation and backup via free MS-3 Editor/Librarian software