Equipped with a dual gain circuit, the BOSS MT-2 Distortion Guitar Pedal provides other worldly sustain smashing into heavy mids and lows like a rabid stack of overdriven amps. Along with a three-band EQ the MT2 gives the user a wide range of distortion textures at their fingertips.†
As Gain obsessed guitarists will tell you, the search for heaviest and most extreme distortion sounds is never ending. As distortion effects pedals have become the norm for pushing amps to their limits into extreme gain territory, the king of them all has always been the Boss MT-2 to push heavy distortion over the edge. This is thanks to itís dual-stage distortion circuit and deep EQ controls, the MT-2 has been a defining effect pedal for metal axe slingers that want to craft that extreme metal tone.
- Incredible-sounding distortion pedal with unique dual-gain circuitry
- Provides super-long sustain and heavy mids and lows like a stack of overdriven amps
- Three-band EQ with semi-parametric Mid control offers a wide range of extreme distortion textures
- A must-have pedal for any hard rock or metal guitarist
- Compact rugged die cast chassis†
DO ALL THE BRAND NEW BOSS PEDALS COME WITH POWER SUPPLY? REGARDS SAMUEL
Sorry but none of the standard BOSS compact pedals include a power supply. The recomended suppply is the BOSS PSA230 or a good multi supply. Some larger pedals such as GT100 come with the supply.