The BOSS OC3 Super Octave Pedal is a feature rich and versatile pedal that is designed to function with guitars as well as bass guitars.
New for this latest incarnation of BOSS's legendary octave pedals are two new octave effects. The Polyphonic Octave mode will track the chords that you are playing and deliver octaves of each note, whilst the Drive mode adds a touch of distortion to the octave sounds.
In addition to these 2 new modes is the regular, and much loved "dual octave" mode. This mode allows you to blend up to 3 individual sounds - the original note, a note one octave below and another that sits two octaves below...all with improved tracking and stability.
Not only does the OC3 function with guitars, it also treats bass guitars just as nicely. Simply plug your bass into the dedicated bass input and the OC-3 automatically optimizes itself to suit the lower range of a bass guitar.
- Compact pedal with true Polyphonic Octave effects
- Drive mode adds distortion to octave notes for a fatter, more aggressive tone
- Includes the original OC-2 mode, capable of producing notes one and two octaves down
- Octave effect adjustable to play within a specific note range
- Input for adapting octave sound to bass guitars