D'addario EFT15 Flat Tops Light - 10-47
D'Addario EFT15 Flat Top strings feature an exclusive precision polishing process for a smoother, quieter playing surface which is especially good for recording or slide playing.
D'Addario Flat Top strings are round wound as usual and then precision ground, leaving the surface smooth and "semi-flat." This means that the playing surface is flattened and is the middle ground between a round wound string and a flat wound string
You will not sacrifice tone or sustain but will experiance greatly reduce finger noise.
- Semi flat wound Extra Light string set
- Exclusive precision grinding and polishing process for reduced finger noise
- A Smooth, flattened playing surface, superb tone and sustain associated with phosphor bronze strings
- Packaged in corrosion resistant packaging
- Made in the U.S.A.
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .010, .014, Phosphor Bronze Wound .023, .030, .039, .047