D'addario EJ17 Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Strings - 13-56
The D'Addario EJ15 Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Strings in Extra Light gauge deliver a warm, bright and well balanced acoustic tone with good longevity. The EJ17's are great for heavy strumming, flat-picking and resonant, projecting tone.
D'Addario Phosphor Bronze strings are precision wound with corrosion resistant phosphor bronze onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core.
- D'Addario's lightest gauge acoustic guitar string set, known for its superb, long-lasting tone and playing ease
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .013, .017, Phosphor Bronze Wound .026, .035, .045, .056