The D'Addario EXL140 Electric Guitar Strings in Light Top Heavy Bottom gauge come from D'addario's best selling series of electric guitar strings. The EXL140 strings are a hybrid string gauge, delivering heavy bottom strings that make for thick sounding chords, pleasantly contrasted by light top strings that allow for ease of string bending.
The XL Nickel Wound Series are precision wound with nickelplated steel on a hex shaped, high carbon steel core - the results are a long lasting string with excellent intonation and sit perfectly within a wide variety of musical styles.
- Hybrid gauge combines EXL110 for flexibility with heavier 4th, 5th and 6th strings for a more solid low end
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging ensures your strings are always fresh out of the box
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .010, .013 .017, Nickel Wound .030, .042, .052