D'addario EXL150H Nashville Tuning / High Strung 10-26
With the D'Addario EXL150H Nashville Tuning / High Strung 10-26 gauge strings you can achieve the higher octave of a 12 string set - producing great jangly tones.
Put these strings on a guitar and double with another 6 string guitar (great for studio work) and you can achieve a 12 string effect.
The XL Nickel Wound Series are precision wound with nickelplated steel on a hex shaped, high carbon steel core - the results are a long lasting string with excellent intonation and great for a wide variety of musical styles.
- Utilizes the higher "octave" strings of a 12-string set
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .010, .014, .009, .012, .019, Nickel Wound .026