Aguilar Octamizer - Analog Bass Octave Pedal
Whether you want to subtley fatten up your low end, get some funky tones or make the house shake, the Aguilar Octamizer Analog Octave Pedal is for you.
The Octamizer is a analog octave pedal designed especially for bass players. It delivers a note an octave below the one you are playing and delivers excellent tracking, an essential requirement.
With its four knob control layout you can easily get your desired tone. The Clean Level and Octave Level knobs allow to set the required volumes for your independent bass and octave sound. The Clean Tone use a full spectrum tilt EQ allowing for clean sounds or synth type tones whilst the Octave Filter control lets you shape the octave sound from deep to edgy.
With it great sound, superior tracking and rugged build the Aguilar Octamizer is a real pro bass octave pedal.
- Bass compressor pedal
- Proprietary detector circuit for superior tracking
- Full Spectrum Tilt EQ for Clean sound
- Continuously variable multipole low-pass Filter for Octave sound
- Gig-saver bypass (signal passes even if your battery dies)
- Power: Nine-volt battery or optional universal power supply
- Heavy Duty steel construction
- Inputs: One 1/4" jack
- Outputs: One 1/4" jack