Co-designed with Ryan Ratajski (indie pedal guru and Fuzzrocious Pedals founder), the MXR Bass Distortion pedal will give you some classic, bass drive tones with a real gnarly edge!
Based on a classic distortion circuit then tweaked for the requirements of the modern bass player, the MXR Bass Distortion pedal will dish out some aggressive bass drive tones whilst still†being able to maintain your important low end thanks to the dediatced Wet and Dry controls.†
The Tone control allows you to cut the top end of the distortion signal whilst the Dist controls the amount of distortion. Added tonal flexibiltiy is added with the LED / Silicon button giving you acces to their unique clipping diodes.
- Co-designed with bass dirt guru/Fuzzrocious Pedals founder Ryan Ratajsk
- Based on a classic distortion circuit famous for its nasty sound
- Separate Dry and Wet level controls
- Select between Silicon and LED clipping diodes
- Internal control sets the max gain level of LED modes
- Get the sound of a split clean/dirty signal chain in a single box