BOSS Effects bring you the BOSS AD10 Acoustic Preamp Pedal. This delivers serious premium acoustic tones in an impressive, compact unit. With th AD10 Pro acoustic or electro-acoustic guitar players an intelligent all-in-one package to cover all their live performance, writing, rehearsal and recording needs with ease.
The BOSS AD-10 Preamp FX pedal takes the charm and intimacy of acoustic performances and takes it to that next level. This preamp is purpose designed to get the best out of your instrument without colouring it's organic tonal qualities, players will benefit from a 'Natural Resonance Control' which will ensure that piezo style pickup guitars sound smooth and natural as wel as a clever 'Intelligent Feedback Reduction' system with auto locating notch filters.
Customisation is also a large part of the AD10 experience. BOSS have used decades of experience and feedback to provide user friendly features such as a powerful 'Memory Mode' with allows players to store all of their personal tones as presets as well as a 4 band EQ with parametric mid EQ and an adjustable low cut to tailor their sound.
The AD-10 encourages players to show off their flair and creativity thanks to an onboard looper to provides up to 80 seconds of loop duration, an excellent feature for solo performance or songwriters looking to experiment with ideas during personal practice. The AD10 will also give users access to a host of FX such as subtle Chorus, delay and ambient effects that have been specifically voiced for acoustic instruments. This studio grade pedal even provides acoustic guitar compression on the fly that is powered using BOSS MDP technology!
This preamp pedal by BOSS also reins supreme in terms of the connectivity options that it boasts. With practicality and flexibility at heart BOSS have equipped this unit with dual instrument inputs with independent gain and EQ, along with user configurable outputs for use with XLR, jack and USB connections and even has its own external effects loop. Convenient power options are also at the players disposal with BOSS giving the choice of either battery or AC adaptor power to suit players needs.
- Professional preamp/DI for performing and recording with acoustic-electric guitar
- Acoustic Resonance restores the warm and rich resonance lost with most pickup systems
- Four-band EQ and variable low-cut filter tuned to deliver optimised tone shaping for acoustic guitar
- Multi-band compressor with MDP technology provides transparent dynamics control
- Newly developed anti-feedback functions control feedback while maintaining balanced tone
- Two channels with independent EQ for connecting two instruments or blending multiple pickup sources
- Onboard ambience, delay, and chorus effects with multiple sound types and adjustable parameters
- Boost function with adjustable tone setting
- Memory function for storing 10 sound setups
- Onboard looper with 80 seconds of recording time
- XLR and ¼-inch connectivity for interfacing with PA systems, stage monitors, amps, and external effects
- USB audio interface functionality for computer recording and playback
- Fast and accurate built-in tuner
- Compact and portable design; runs on AC adapter or six AA-size batteries