Boss DD500 Digital Delay Twin Pedal
The BOSS DD-500 Digital Delay Pedal is the most powerful and versatile delay pedal created. Utilizing newly develioped technology and featuring 12 delay modes and a host of great appointments the DD500 will take you places you never thought possible!
From basic echo to dead-on emulations of classic delays to incredibly lush spatial textures that take your breath away, the DD-500†has everything and more when it comes to delay tones. †Thanks to the hands-on knobs, itís easy to shape essential parameters and create great sounds immediately.
With a host of on board parameters including four-band EQ, modulation, ducking and you can easily design your perfect sound with maximum precision.
32-bit/96 kHz processing throughout ensures that you really get premium tone and while the DD-500ís delay effects are high-end digital, your straight guitar tone remains 100-percent analog at all times. You even have a†choice of buffered or true-bypass operation.
The large, integrated LCD fully supports the pedalís immense capabilities, giving you clear visibility of a host of information. As for control the A, B, and TAP/CTL foot switches offer intuitive setup, they can also be customised to your liking.
Performance is now further enhanced by the intelligent Version 2 software update. Free to download, this software offers extra control with an improved A/B simultaneous mode for advanced routing, Series and Parallel modes, 5 new effect types†as well as updated parameters common to each mode. Steming from user requests the new update also sees additional MIDI controls, new modulation types, a feedback loop function for adding external effects, adjustable input and output levels and selectable EQ position.†
- Studio-level stereo sound with 32-bit/96 kHz processing throughout
- 12 versatile delay modes from vintage to modern deliver unlimited creative possibilities
- Unrivaled real-time expression with customizable control settings for onboard and external switches
- Graphic LCD for easy, intuitive operation while performing and editing
- Onboard patch memories and hands-on controls
- Equipped with a built-in Phrase Looper, MIDI, USB, and more
- Selectable buffered or true-bypass operation
- Version 2 software update availible to download
- Runs on four AA-size batteries or PSA-series AC adapter