The BOSS GP-10 Guitar Processor is a versatile unit that functions as an instrument modeller when used in conjuction with a GK-compatbile pickup on a guitar. It also works as a regular multi-effects unit for use with any standard guitar.
If you have a guitar installed with a Roland GK pickup you can transform your sound, via the GP-10, into numerous classic electric, acoustic and bass sounds, and even analogue modelled synth tones too.
Not only do you have access to modelled tones but you'll have instant access to altered tunings - open tunings, 12 string tones and those heavy down tunings perfect for today's modern rock styles.
The GP-10 also functions as a regular guitar multi-effects unit that is compatible with both GK pickups and regular guitar pickups. The range of high quality COSM amps and multi-effects are derived from the flagship GT-100 making for a great sounding pallete of tones. 30 different amps are at your disposal, including classic combos, vintage stacks, and modern high-gain amps, along with bass amps for modelled bass tones and a full-range amp for acoustic sounds. As for the effects section, well you have overdrives, distortions, mod effects, delay, reverb, and more, as well as intelligent harmony.
In addition, USB connectivity lets you capture GP-10 tones directly into your DAW, and you can even play computer-based soft synths from your axe with the GP-10ís guitar-to-MIDI convertor.
With its versatile range of tones and compatability with both GK guitars and regular guitars the BOSS GP-10 is a great tool for the guitarist, be it for live, home or studio use.
- Instant access to down tunings, open tunings, 12-string sounds, and your own custom tunings
- Instrument modelling powered by COSM technology, including conventional electric, acoustic, and bass guitars, plus sitar, banjo, fretless guitar, and others
- Analogue guitar synthesizer modelling driven by real-time DSP allows you to play expressive, ultra-responsive synth tones
- Create totally new sounds by blending modelled and normal guitar tones together
- High-quality COSM amps and multi-effects derived from the GT-100
- 13-pin input for guitars equipped with a Roland GK-3 Divided Pickup or other GK-compatible pickup
- Standard 1/4-inch guitar input allows for use of amps and effects with any guitar
- USB audio/MIDI interface for multi-channel audio recording (including individual string output) and guitar-to-MIDI conversion with GK pickup
- BOSS TONE STUDIO editor/librarian for Mac/Windows and custom patches available at bosstonecentral.com
- Available with or without a GK-3 Divided Pickup
- Play the GP-10 and another 13-pin GK device at the same time using the GKP-2 Parallel Cable (optional)