Boss GT-100 Multi Effects and Amp Modelling Pedal Version 2.0
For guitarists everywhere the BOSS GT-100 Multi Effects and Amp Modelling Pedal Version 2.0 is an extremely powerful sonic tool for the stage and studio. If you dream it, the GT100 can do it!
Every player loves the character of certain trusty amplifiers and with the GT-100 at their feet they can access an arsenal of advanced COSM Amp tones. Not only can this technology enable users to authentically capturing classic vintage units down to every subtle detail, but it can be taken beyond into unexplored amplification territory to give artists extra creative fuel.
Squeezed into the GT100 is almost every effect a guitarist could ask for. Inspired by the legendary BOSS/Roland pedals of the past this floor unit includes almost endless cutting-edge MDP effects along with a new acoustic guitar simulator and improved rotary effect.
The great thing with the GT100 is you don't need to be a recording engineer or computer scientist to get the best out of it! A simple and intuitive dual-LCD, eight-knob user interface makes up a platform giving the player instant access and control over their sound. All patches, amps, overdrives and distortions can be made from scratch and customised using the straight forward graphical 'Tone Grid'.
Bring inspiring combinations and new tonal possibilities with the updated ACCEL Pedal too. With this handy feature, users can control multiple parameters at the same time or even time-variant effects such as Feedbacker, S-Bend, Twist and more.
The A/B Channel Divide Function built into the GT-100 is also a vital feature that allows users to assign different amps and effects to each channel. Using a footswitch you will be able to blend them together or jump between them, you can even switch using your playing strength or frequency range!
Now available with the version 2.0 software download. With this update users can access a further two amp models, new MDP effects, additional Rotary 2 and Acoustic Guitar Simulator FX, monophonic guitar-to-MIDI conversion from normal 1/4-inch guitar input, Enhanced USB audio/MIDI interface for flexible recording and efficient re-amping, added support for BOSS TONE STUDIO editor/librarian and new GT-100 Version 2.0 patches available to download online.
- Advanced COSM amps that model vintage amp tones and delivers never-before-heard tones
- Dual-LCD for simple and intuitive operation with direct access to every parameter
- Improved EZ Tone TONE feature with graphical TONE GRID for constructing new patches; AMP CUSTOMISE and OD/DS CUSTOMISE lets you easily create original amps and overdrive/distortion by customising their behaviour
- Newly developed ACCEL pedal for simultaneous control of multiple parameters
- 24 bits
- 400 memories: 200 (User) + 200 (Preset)
- Width 542mm x Depth 271mm x Height 80mm
- Weight - 4.8kg
- Two new amp models: BGNR UB Metal and ORNG Rock Reverb
- New MDP effects powered by innovative BOSS technology: Tera Echo, Overtone, and A-DIST
- Rotary 2 and Acoustic Guitar Simulator effects types added
- Monophonic guitar-to-MIDI conversion from normal 1/4-inch guitar input
- Enhanced USB audio/MIDI interface with multi-channel operation for flexible recording and efficient re-amping
- Support for BOSS TONE STUDIO editor/librarian for Mac/Windows and new GT-100 Version 2.0 patches, available for free at bosstonecentral.com
- Version 2.0 software available as a free download for all GT-100 owners