Boss ME-50B Bass Multiple Effects
The BOSS ME-50B Bass Multi-Effects is a bassists dream, all-in-one pedal! Multiple bass guitar effects at your feet with unrivalled expression and control. With the ME-50B BOSS have created a convenient, hands on unit that allows the player to focus on the music - no complicated menus, banks or programming.
First off the ME50B features a high quality independent Compressor/Limiter and EQ built in. The bread and butter of any good bass tone, the compression and equalisation uses advanced COSM modelling including the signature 'Natural' compression mode which delivers a tight, punchy tone while retaining all the subtle nuances of your playing. Combined with 3-band EQ with sweepable mids you have precise tonal shaping to compliment your personal bass rig.
For the more experimental bass players out there the BOSS ME-50B is the only weapon you need in your arsenal. Access to cool Filter/Tone Effects as well as a handy “Octave Up" mode unlock new levels of creativity while old favourites such as the Slow Gear, T-Wah and a Defretter are part of the line up too. A host of preset EQ settings can also be utilised for 'Bottom Boost', 'Mid Shape' and more.
From that subtle added grit to full on thunderous muff fuzz, the ME-50B houses a selection of rich, warm overdrives and distortions that cover a huge range of tastes and genres. A unique 'Hi-Band' effect is also featured, distorting only the high end frequencies while keeping the lows intact for retained picking dynamics, as well as four synthesizer modes with fat sustain and excellent tracking.
With the ME50B now bassists can use a built in looper for sound on sound layering! Creating your own loops is just the start too thanks to an integrated tap tempo kick drum for building up beats and a sound hold for endless sustain or freezing of notes.
- Floor-based bass multi-effects processor with easy analogue control
- COSM Compressor/Limiter and Drive effects, plus T-Wah, Slow Gear and Defretter
- Innovative Sound Hold function for sustaining a low note while playing on top
- Sound On Sound recording with new Kick Drum effect for keeping time
- Dedicated knobs for each effect section—no menu-surfing
- Easy Tone effects with Preset EQ templates for quick tone editing
- 3 footswitches and on-board expression pedal routed to 6 options like Octave, Wah, etc.
- Solid metal case built to withstand abuse