The BOSS PH3 Phase Shifter Pedal takes that old school vintage phaser tone and seamlessly engineers it into a classic, bulletproof BOSS stompbox chassis with enhanced modern capabilities and connectivity.
While featuring the standard up and down cycles that phaser fans will be familier with, the PH-3 is able to produce tones that travel solely in an upward or downward movement using the 'Rise' and 'Fall' settings. On top of this users can take advantage of a 4-, 8-, 10- and 12-stage phase tones along with an extra step effect.
Sync with total control with a useful tap tempo capability, a function that allows players to tap in their desired tempo with their foot for perfectly matched patterns, rhtythms and riffs. BOSS have even loaded this intelligent stompbox with an expression input which offers real time control over phase rate and filter on the fly.
- Compact pedal with vintage BOSS phasing effects
- New "Rise" and "Fall" effects create unidirectional phasing sounds
- Real-time control of rate via Expression Pedal input
- Tap tempo sync of phasing effects
- In addition to standard up and down cycles, the PH-3 can produce entirely upward or downward moving sounds through its new Rise and Fall effects