Fredric Effects Bug Crusher - Analogue Sample Rate Reducer Pedal
Fredric Effects is owned by the two guitarists of London alt rock band The Sailplanes, and focus on naught but recreating vintage boutique effects at a highly affordable price, while ensuring the most supreme of build qualities that last the test of time!
Boasting Alpha footswitches and pots on each pedal for superior longevity, custom made PCB enclosures, Cliff jack sockets and finished with original design prints and a professional powder coating to provide the most lasting finish possible, every aspect of the pedal is crafted with care and passion.
The BugCrusher design is being made under licence from original creator Tom Bugs, much to the delight of tone seekers everywhere. At high rate settings the pedal takes on a distinctive fizzle and crunch, while at low rate settings high frequency sounds will take on a clean ring mod style tone.
The way it impacts low and high frequencies in different ways opens up a wealth of creative expression for some seriously dynamic and unique performances. The effect works phenomenally with a range of other instruments as well. Synths, drum machines and bass guitars alike have all found great success with how the BugCrusher impacts their signal, crunching high frequencies while allowing low frequencies to pass through clean. For crazy analogue sounds akin to 8 bit tonality, this wonderfully weird piece of kit ticks all the boxes.
- Boutique style Analogue Sample Rate Reducer
- Bright, crunchy highs meet thunderous lows with a deeply digital edge to the sound
- Tough PCB construction custom made housing, size comparable to MXR pedals
- Long lasting professional powder finish
- High quality components: Cliff jacks, Alpha footswitch and pots
- Handmade individually or in small batches in London, UK