The BOSS RC30 Loopstation adopts BOSS's signature bulletproof Twin Pedal chassis and performs as a multitrack looper with two synchronized stereo tracks and built-in loop effects. Take your favourite instrument or microphone and get your creative juices flowing. Loop your riffs, layer your soundscapes, throw in built in effects and save to the internal memory - The RC-30 is one powerful creative tool.
The key to RC-30 lies in its ability to give users two stereo tracks to play with. This is not only a very handy feature when you are writing or composing songs but it is a perfect for live scenarios when you want your loops to be spread out and full sounding. Get creative by using percussive guitar sounds, classic rhythm chords and lead licks to create intricate layered soundscapes and join the ranks of musicians who love the versatile power of the RC-30.
The RC-30 is equipped with all connections needed in order to be compatible for use with instruments and microphones, even featuring a handy AUX input and phantom power for condenser microphones. Independent track tweaking can be performed using the dedicated mixing section of the pedal, adjusting the slider controls for each track means users can nail the perfect volume balance for every loop while the robust rubber footswitches control stop, start and overdub functions.
Something that gives the RC-30 an edge over other less equipt loopers is that it features an onboard rhythm section and built in effects. Stay in time with real drum samples that have been harnessed to allow users to throw in drums loops and percussion to create unique jams for all kinds of genres. Rhythm time signatures and tap tempo can even be set and then saved for later recalling!
In the FX section the BOSS RC-30 pedal users will discover all kinds of effects to breath new life and dynamics into your loops. With a hoast of innovative sounds such as Bend down, Step Phaser, Sweep Filter, Tempo Delay and Lo-Fi the RC-30 opens up new tonal possiblities without players needing to invest in any more external hardware or effects pedals.
- Twin Pedal multi-track looper with true stereo I/O
- Two synchronized stereo tracks with dedicated volume faders and track-select buttons
- Massive internal memory with up to three hours of stereo recording time
- 99 on board memory phrases for storing loops
- Built-in effects for processing loops
- Multiple inputs: 1/4" A and B input jacks, stereo 1/8" mini AUX input jack, XLR input jack with phantom power
- USB 2.0 port allows you to connect to a PC and import/export WAV audio
- Rhythm guide with real drums
- Runs on batteries or optional AC power supply