Fender Bubbler Analogue Chorus Pedal
The Fender Bubbler Analogue Chorus Pedal is part of the new wave of Fender effect pedals, following the success of their initial range.
The Fender Fender Bubbler Analogue Chorus Pedal isn't attempting to redesign the wheel, however it is looking to enhance a truly classic effect with some fresh ideas. Featuring an all original Fender circuit co-designed with Bruce Egnater, the main point of focus is the foot switch-able slow/fast rate for more dynamic performing in addition to independent rate and depth controls, so that players have more control over their sound than ever. A wave toggle switch allows you to switch between traditional sine and triangle waveforms for different tonal textures, while the sensitivity control introduces dynamic modulation rate changes, similar to a tube amp, whereby rolling off your intensity will reduce the rate of the effect, but digging in will result in a higher rate, thus creating a truly modulating chorus effect.
Player centric features include a lightweight anodised aluminium construction, ensuring heavy durability for gigging, rehearsing and recording, plus the life-long lasting quality we've grown accustomed to from Fender. 'Patent applied for' magnetic latched 9v battery compartment makes battery replacement a cinch, no tools required. Finished with a brushed metal look, adorned with the Amp Jewel LED and illuminated control dials - for darkened performance settings - the pedal has a highly professional aesthetic, ensuring it takes pride of place amongst the most fashion conscious of pedal boards.
If you've been looking for a chorus pedal with some fantastic sideways thinking and as much customisation as possible, the Fender Bubbler Analogue Chorus Pedal won't let you down!
- Extremely flexible Analogue Chorus effect with slow/fast switch-able rate and sensitivity control
- Features: Independent rate and depth controls for each setting, wave shape mini-toggle control and sensitivity dynamics control
- Mono or Stereo output options
- All-original Fender circuit co-designed with Bruce Egnater
- LED backlit knobs for dark performance settings
- Fender Amp Jewel LED
- Magnetically latched hinged 9V battery door
- Lightweight yet durable anodized aluminum construction