Boss GT-001 Guitar Effects Processor
The BOSS GT-001 Guitar Effects Processor is a desktop unit, perfect for use in the home or studio. It is packed with the acclaimed amps and effects from the flagship GT-100 unit and also functions as a USB audio/MIDI interface.
Thanks to its neat, compact design the GT-001 will fit into almost any workspace making it a perfect tool for home practice and studio work. The highly intuitive interface makes it super easy to control whilst you access to a whole host of premium BOSS COSM amps and effects, equivalent to the flagship GT-100 with Version 2.0 software.
Not only great as a dedicated guitar multi-effects unit, the GT-001 also functions as a USB audio/MIDI interface. Simply connect the unit via USB to your computer and you'll be able to record yourself into your favourite DAW. The GT-001 also has a XLR mic input which means you can record vocal and acoustic instruments too.
The GT-001 includes a monophonic guitar-to-MIDI function that allows you to play soft synths and other MIDI instruments in your computer from your normal guitar, with no special pickup required.
The BOSS TONE STUDIO software is available as a free download, providing a cool graphical interface for tweaking tones from your computer, plus you'll get access to BOSS TONE CENTRAL for free studio-ready patches and much more.
- Premium amps and effects in a stylish desktop unit
- Includes BOSS’ latest COSM® amp models, powerful MDP effects, and more
- Flexible routing of amps and effects through two effect chains
- Advanced multi-channel USB audio/MIDI interface for flexible recording and efficient re-amping
- Compatible with GT-100 Version 2.0 sound patches
- Panel knobs for adjusting sounds and dedicated buttons for calling up favourite tones
- BOSS TONE STUDIO editor/librarian for Mac/Windows and custom patches available at bosstonecentral.com
- XLR mic input with phantom power; specially designed effects patches for vocals and acoustic guitars
- 1/8-inch input for connecting a stereo device such as a smart phone or music player
- Monophonic guitar-to-MIDI conversion from normal 1/4-inch guitar input
- Jack for connecting an expression pedal or up to two footswitches for real-time effects control and patch changes
- Powered by USB bus or included AC adapter