The TC Electronic Nether Octaver pedal is a good looking, sturdy stomp box, but it's so much more below the surface. Featuring Octave 1 and Octave 2 controls plus a Dry control the interface is uncluttered and easy to play with. The Octave controls affect the volume level of the corresponding octave, allowing you to blend extreme depth into your playing, and really thicken out a sound setup. The Dry control can be turned all the way down to mute your input signal, outputting nothing but old school synth tones, turned all the way up for a killer solo sound, or somewhere in between for a huge variety of voice options!
By using the Nether Octaver pedal to add lower octaves to your sound you inject more depth, warmth and character into the low end, whether beefing up a weak presence pickup or just adding some interesting cadence to a riff, the applications are vast. Other features include all analogue circuitry for a truly dynamic effect that responds to the intensity of your playing and a sturdy metal chassis it ticks all the right boxes for an ideal guitar pedal. A True Bypass switch keeps your natural guitar signal unaffected while the pedal is off, and top mounted jack input and output make it easy to squeeze this little beauty into your pedal board.
The TC Electronic Nether Octaver pedal is a must have for vintage effect collectors, or any guitarist looking to boost their performing and songwriting with a healthy injection of dynamics and depth.
- Powerful all analogue circuitry
- Provides two octaves below the original input to add depth, warmth and low end to your tone
- Dry control to allow synth guitar sounds or epic soloing tones
- Top mounted input and output for easy pedalboard installation
- Preserve signal integrity with True Bypass switching
- Sturdy 'built like a tank' metal construction
- Powered by 9v battery or PSU-SB DC power supply (sold seperately)