Electro Harmonix DELUXE Bass Big Muff Pi - Bass Distortion
If you love the classic bass big muff you will love this! This enhanced Electro-Harmonix Deluxe Bass Big Muff Pi - Bass Distortion fine tunes the key needs for a modern bassists drive pedal, offering more tone shaping ability than ever before.
The EHX Deluxe Bass Big Muff Pi shares the identical analog circuit as the Bass Big Muff Pi, a pedal orginally inspired by the Russian green Sovtek Big Muff and USA Big Muff Pi fuzzes. The Deluxe has the classic Big Muff volume, tone, and sustain control layout as well as true-bypass switching and the choice of battery or power-adapter operation.
The additional blend control allows you to precisely set how much dry signal is added to the distorded mix. There’s also a noise gate built within this pedal which effectively eliminates hum usually created by higher fuzz settings, and a -10 dB pad switch to help the pedal suit active pickups.
- Switchable between 0dB and -10dB for use with both passive and active pickups
- Blend allows a player to mix to taste the direct and distorted signals
- Three outputs: a 1/4 effect out, 1/4 direct (buffered dry) out and XLR DI out
- Foot-switchable crossover section with a variable low pass filter on the dry signal and a variable high pass filter on the distorted signal give bassists the ability to sculpt their sound
- Crossover circuit, in conjunction with the Blend control, lets you keep the low-end clear and focused and the high-end bright and cutting
- Built-in noise gate with an adjust threshold eliminates unwanted noise at any level