Electro Harmonix MEL9 - Mellotron 'Tape Replay Machine' Pedal
Summoning the same incredible technology as its B9, C9 and Key9 siblings, the Electro-Harmonix Mel9 Tape Replay Machine Pedal has been slaved over by the genuises at EHX until they were happy that it accurately replicated the sounds avalible from the old Mellotron machines.
With the Mel9 you have access to 9 cool organic Mellotron tape replay machine modes including Orchestra, Cello, Strings, Flute, Clarinet, Saxophone, Brass, Low Choir and High Choir. Within any mode the Mel9 will track bends, slides and even whammy dive bombs without any modifications, special pickups or MIDI implementation needed.
Bass and keyboard players wont miss out on the fun either! The Key9 will work well with bass guitar all the way down to the open A string as well as keyboards, providing it is kept within its 5 note polyphonic range of A1 to A5.
Built in effected and dry signal controls allow you to create the perfect mix at the effects output while the dry output jack outputs your input signal at unity gain. Featured attack control sets the volume swell speed, when turned clockwise the notes fade in more gradually. The Sustain control exists in order to adjust the release time after the sound is stopped. As it’s turned clockwise, the fade out times increase.
- Features 9 Mellotron sounds: Orchestra, Cello, Strings, Flute, Clarinet, Saxophone, Brass, Low Choir and High Choir
- Works with guitar, bass (down to open A string) and keyboard
- Tracks slides, whammy dive bombs well
- Independent Effect and Dry volume controls
- Dry Output jack outputs your input signal at unity gain
- Set the volume swell with the Attack control.
- Sustain control adjusts the release time after a sound is stopped
- 9v power supply