Electro Harmonix Triangle Big Muff Distortion Pedal
To commemorate EHX's 50th anniversary, founder Mike Matthews decided to reissue the very first Big Muff...and here we have it, the Electro Harmonix Triangle Muff.
Dubbed the "Triangle Muff" because of its knob layout, the original V1 model started it all, way back in 1969. This new Triangle Muff is a faithful recreation of that model, with the triangular layout of the Volume, Sustain and Tone controls, same creamy muff tone, but now in an pedalboard friendly chassis, with a welcome affordable price point...as the originals sell for hundreds of pounds!
Other features include a LED effects status indicator, true bypass switching and the option for either power via a 9v battery or power supply.
- The authentic V1 Triangle Big Muff reissued in a nano-sized chassis
- Effect status LED
- True bypass
- Vintage look and graphics
- 9V battery included, also accepts optional EHX 9.6VDC-200mA power supply
- Current Draw: 2.2mA @ 9VDC
- Dimensions in mm: 70(w) x 115(l) x 54(h)