Elixir PHOSPHOR BRONZE Nano Web Acoustic Extra Light 10-47
The Elixir Phosphor Bronze Nano Web Acoustic Extra Light 10-47 offer you the consistent tone and overall performance of phosphor bronze strings, without the hassle of constant string changes. This is thanks to the Nanoweb coating Elixir have developed to drastically improve string life!
The NanoWeb coating technology essentially stops any string contamination by protecting the strings grooves and windings from the players general playing. When playing guitar sweat and grime inevitably builds up in the grooves of standard strings, killing their responsiveness and tone.
Not only does the NanoWeb coating improve string life but it also effects the natural feeling of the strings when playing. The coating is smooth in feel which is easier on your fingers while also being a repellent to string squeak that many guitarists are irritated by in both studio and live situations.
- Only coated string brand to protect the entire string with an ultra-thin coating, keeping gunk out of the gaps between the windings
- Extended Tone Life – players report their tone lasts longer than any other string, uncoated or coated
- Consistent performance and tone – ready to play whenever you are
- Smooth feel that is easy on your fingers and enhances playability
- Reduces finger squeak – good for both performance and recording
- Anti-Rust Plated Plain Steel Strings resist tone-deadening corrosion, ensuring a longer life for entire set with less hassle and expense of frequent string changes, spend more time making music
- Gauges .010 .014 .023 .030 .039 .047.