Faith Hi Gloss Series - Venus - Left Handed
The left handed Faith FVHGL Venus Electro Acoustic Guitar from the Hi Gloss Series features an all solid wood construction, Shadow electronics and includes a hard case.
Designed by legendary luthier Patrick James Eggle, the Faith FVHGL is built with solid a Rosewood back and sides and a solid Engelmann Spruce top. The body has an all gloss finish and features a cutaway for easy access to the upper frets. Tonally it delivers a bright, harmonically rich sound that lends itself to both the pick and fingerstyle player.
The Mahogany neck utilizes Eggle's bolt-on design and is topped with an Ebony fingerboard that hosts a 12th fret Mother of Pearl 'F' inlay.
Not only does the FKV Venus sound great acoustically but with the onboard Fishman INK3 Preamp with undersaddle pickup, the amplified tone sings too.
- Left handed
- Grand auditorium
- Solid Engelmann Spruce top
- Solid Rosewood back and sides
- Solid Flamed Maple binding
- Quarter-Sawn Spruce bracing
- 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border rosette
- Mahogany neck
- Satin neck finish
- PJE Bolt-On Design neck joint
- Macassan Figured Ebony fingerboard
- 16" Fingerboard Radius
- M.O.Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret inlay
- Grover Rotomatic Gold machine head
- Tusq Nut / Saddle
- Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Macassan Figured Ebony bridge
- Macassan Figured Ebony bridge pins with Abalone Dots
- Hi Gloss Top Back & Sides
- Faith Hardcase
- Fanned bridge pin layout for increased stability
- Ebony headstock veneer and heel cap
- Fishman INK3 Preamp with undersaddle pickup