Faith Natural Series - FS Saturn
SAVE £120 (was £609). Only 1 available at this price.
The Faith Natural Series FS Saturn is an all-solid, dreadnought sized acoustic guitar.
Constructed using all solid timbers, the Faith Natural Series FS Saturn delivers a big dreadnought sound whilst looking great and feeling extremely comfortable to play.
The body features a solid Engleman Spruce top paired with solid Mahogany back and sides. Finished in high Gloss, the solid Spruce delivers a loud, crisp, clear tone with the satin finished solid Mahogany back and sides adding warmth, resonance and volume. Together, this combination of solid woods and finishing come together to give the FS Saturn its characteristic dreadnought tone, perfect for strumming or fingerpicking.
The neck is constructed from solid Mahogany and features a shallow C profile. Like the back and sides, it features a satin finish making it a very comfortable guitar to hold and play. The fretboard is made using Macassan Figured Ebony and features an inlaid Mother of Pearl Faith ‘F’ at the 12th fret.
The headstock features an Ebony veneer and is inlaid with a Mother of Pearl Faith logo. Tuners come courtesy of a set of gold Grover Rotomatics with Ebony buttons.
As with all Natural Series Faith guitars, the FS Saturn comes complete with a high quality Faith Hard case.
- Solid Engelmann Spruce top
- Solid Mahogany back and sides
- Solid Rosewood binding
- Quarter-Sawn Spruce bracing
- 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border rosette
- Mahogany neck
- Satin neck finish
- PJE Bolt-On Design neck joint
- Macassan Figured Ebony fingerboard
- 16" Fingerboard Radius
- M.O.Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret inlay
- Grover Rotomatic Gold machine head
- Tusq Nut / Saddle
- Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Macassan Figured Ebony bridge
- Macassan Figured Ebony bridge pins with Abalone Dots
- Gloss Top / Satin Back & Sides
- Faith Hardcase
- Fanned bridge pin layout for increased stability
- Ebony headstock veneer and heel cap