Faith Neptune Blood Moon Electro Cutaway
With its standout looks, all-solid wood construction and Fishman fitted electronics, this Faith FNCEBMB Neptune Blood Moon delivers superb value for money.
The body of the Neptune Blood Moon is constructed from Indonesian Trembesi - a highly figured wood that is not unlike Hawaiian Koa and reacts in a similar way to mahogany, with good amounts of warmth, excellent balance with a touch of rosewood-esque sparkle. Added cosmetic charm comes courtesy of the solid flamed maple binding.
As for the body shape, the Faith Neptune design is based on Patrick James Eggle's acclaimed 'Saluda' shape - a baby-jumbo size with a 16" lower bout. Thanks to its design it delivers the acoustic power of a full-sized jumbo without the bulk.
The satin finished mahogany neck is topped with a Macassan ebony fingerboard (16" radius) that hosts a classy Mother of Pearl12th fret 'F' inlay.
The onboard Fishman INK3 preamp system is a low profile, surface mounted preamp with 3-band EQ, volume control and built-in tuner.
The FNCEBMB is a great addition to the Faith Blood Moon Series - delivering standout looks, great tone and superb value for money.
- Solid 'AAA' Grade Indonesian Trembesi top, back and sides
- Flamed Maple binding
- Quarter-Sawn Spruce bracing - Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border Rosette
- Mahogany neck, satin finished
- Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On neck Design
- Macassan Figured Ebony Fingerboard
- 16" Fingerboard Radius
- Grover Rotomatic Gold Machine Heads
- Trussrod 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle TUSQ (PQ-6116)/(PQ-9110)
- Nut Width Nut 43mm
- String Spacing 55mm
- Macassan Figured Ebony bridge
- Finish Type Gloss Top / Gloss Back and Sides
- Preamp Fishman INK3
- Pickup Fishman Sonicore
- Hardcase Included
A good looking guitar at fare price. Has excellent sound. Very enjoyable to play. I am a new player but my teacher is very knowledgeable and recommended the guitar.