Fender 68 Custom Deluxe Reverb Guitar Amp
Ideal for recording and performing, the Fender ‘68 Custom Deluxe Reverb is a modern take on what, for many guitarists the world over, is the go-to amp to get the classic Fender tone.
In 1968, Fender’s amplifier range was going through a transition. they still delivered the classic tone for which they were famous, but they were given a bold new look. The Deluxe Reverb was no exception. With it’s silver-and-turquoise front panel and classy aluminum “drip edge” grille cloth trim, it was a striking amp visually.
The ‘68 Custom Deluxe Reverb pays tribute to this iconic amplifier and brings the sound and look of Fender’s late ‘60s Silver-face amplifiers bang up to date to ensure it is still a striking amp sonically.
Offering 22 Watts of valve power, the ‘68 Custom Deluxe Reverb delivers a big sound with clarity and warmth that only a Fender can deliver.
There are two channels (Custom and Vintage) that offer distinctly different tones. The Custom channel includes a modified Bassman® tone stack enabling players a greater tonal range with the use of pedals. Both channels feature classic Fender Tremolo and Reverb.
The ‘68 Custom Deluxe Reverb’s more modern features include a quicker gain onset, for a little more bite, and a 12” Celestion G12V-70 Speaker to help deliver a bit more rock’n’roll character to the tone.
- 22 Watts @ 8 Ohms
- Modified Deluxe Reverb all-tube circuitry
- shared reverb and tremolo on both channels
- genuine Fender tube-driven spring reverb and vibrato
- Two channels - Custom and Vintage
- Inputs: Four - (1/4", Two Custom and Two Vintage)
- Rectifier: Tube (1 x 5AR4)
- Pre Amp Tubes: Groove Tubes® - (4 x 12AX7), (2 X 12AT7)
- Power Tubes: Groove Tubes® - (2 x 6V6)
- 2-Button Footswitch Included
- Fitted Cover Included
- Schumacher transformers (like the originals)
- Hand-wired tube sockets