Fender American Original 60s Telecaster Thinline
The beloved classic makes a welcome return in this years lineup, delivering vintage tones and warmth coupled with modern playability and the much desired F hole look. Ladies and gents, the Fender American Original 60s Telecaster Thinline is back!
With a semi-hollow Ash body paired to a Maple neck, this classic combination provides all the warmth and twang that made the original model such a success. The unbound body adourned with elegant 'F' holes presents a fantastic look, plus with a gloss lacquer finish, the Ash is allowed to breath naturally while retaining plenty of resonance.
The Fender American Original 60s Telecaster Thinline has been designed to replicate authentic late 60s tonality, with Tim Shaw designed single coil pickups in the neck and bridge that provide players with the distinctive rounded twang the Thinline Teles do so well. The Maple neck is finished with a vintage tint Gloss Nitrocellulose lacquer that wears beautifully, and from a performance standpoint the appointment of 21 Narrow tall frets and a comfortable 9.5" radius ensures articulate notes and chords no matter your style.
Additional features include the original-era body radius, vintage style hardware ranging from the 3-ply pickguard to the F logo tuners, and an included hardshell case in vintage-style to ensure protection from the rigours of the road.
This Fender American Original 60s Telecaster Thinline does what the first generation model did so well, but is elevated further by some choice contemporary touches and modern playability.
- American Original
- Unbound Ash Body with a Gloss Lacquer finish
- Maple 60s C Neck finished in Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Maple fingerboard
- 9.5" (241 mm) fingerboard radius
- 21 Vintage Tall frets
- Black dot position inlays
- 1.650 (42 mm) bone nut
- Pure Vintage single line Fender Deluxe tuning machine heads with 'F' logo stamp
- 25.5 scale length
- 3-Saddle vintage-style Tele bridge with slotted Steel saddles
- 3-Ply pickguard
- Tim Shaw designed '60s Telecaster Thinline single coil pickups in the neck and bridge position
- 3-Position pickup selector blade
- Master Volume, Master Tone Knurled Flat-Top Control Knobs
- Nickel/Chrome hardware
- Vintage-style hardshell case included