Fender Geddy Lee Jazz Bass
Mean, mean stride! Our Geddy Lee Jazz Bass guitar is an exact replica of the tonally singular instrument that Rush’s revered bassist/vocalist has riffed away on in front of thousands of devoted fans worldwide and on many a mega-selling album.
The bass has an alder body; the one-piece C-shaped maple neck (thin) has a maple fingerboard with black binding and black rectangular position markers. The two vintage Jazz Bass single-coil pickups crackle with life and bristle with the energy; other features include chrome hardware, vintage-style tuning machines and a Badass® Bass II™ bridge.
- Alder body
- 1-Piece Maple, Thin C Shape neck
- Maple, 9.5 Radius neck
- 20 Medium Jumbo Frets
- 2 Vintage Jazz Bass Single-Coil Pickups
- Leo Quan Badass® II bridge
- Vintage 70s "Fender" Stamped Open Gear Tuning Machines
- Chrome hardware
- 3-Ply White pickguard
- Black Fingerboard Binding
- Black Rectangular Shaped Position Markers
- Slim Neck Profile