Fender MTG Tube Distortion Pedal
The Fender MTG Tube Distortion Pedal is part of the new wave of Fender effect pedals, following the success of their initial range.
Co-designed with Bruce Egnater, this particular pedal is looking to do away with the tube emulation we've grown so familiar with on most stompboxes, and instead offers natural, authentic tube distortion by means of an actual US made preamp tube. A NOS US made 6205 tube sits at the heart of this original Fender circuit, and offers up a wealth of headroom for tone control with a whopping 8 control dials on the faceplate. A 3-band EQ is to be expected, but the addition of a tight control as well as a switch-able boost with independent level and gain controls is a fantastic touch, allowing the player to dial in exactly the sounds desired.
Player centric features include a lightweight anodised aluminium construction, ensuring heavy durability for gigging, rehearsing and recording, plus the life-long lasting quality we've grown accustomed to from Fender. 'Patent applied for' magnetic latched 9v battery compartment makes battery replacement a cinch, no tools required. Finished with a brushed metal look, adorned with the Amp Jewel LED and illuminated control dials - for darkened performance settings - the pedal has a highly professional aesthetic, ensuring it takes pride of place amongst the most fashion conscious of pedal boards.
For true tube dynamics in any guitar setup, in a heavy duty package designed to offer as much control as possible, the Fender MTG Tube Distortion Pedal has you covered.
- NOS US Made 6205 preamp tube built in for authentic tube breakup dynamics and tone
- Features: 3-band EQ, tight and level controls, with boost switch and independent line and boost level controls
- All-original Fender circuit co-designed with Bruce Egnater
- LED backlit knobs for dark performance settings
- Fender Amp Jewel LED
- Magnetically latched hinged 9V battery door
- Lightweight yet durable anodized aluminum construction