Fender Vintera '50s Telecaster Modified
The Fender Vintera '50s Telecaster Modified gives you all the mojo of a vintage instrument combined with a selection of modern day features, giving you the best of both worlds!
The Vintera '50s Tele Modified stays true to its roots with an alder body (ash on the Butterscotch Blonde) shaped into the distinctive single-cutaway design. The satin finished maple neck has a thick Soft V late 50s style profile, that feels great in the hand. The neck is Topped with a modern 9.5" radius maple fingerboard set with medium jumbo frets great for chording, soloing and big bends in the upper register.
Fender have loaded the Vintera 50s Modified Tele with a pair of Custom Shop pickups. The Custom Shop vintage style bridge pickup is paired with a fat sounding Twisted Tele neck pickup for an added girthy tone. The pickups are wired through a 4-way pickup selector with addition of an S-1 switch (built into the volume control) giving you access to wider range of tones than that of a normal Telecaster - offering series, parallel, in and out-of-phase selections.
Other features include a vintage style 3-saddle (brass) bridge with string through body design, vintage style tuners and a 1-ply pickguard.
The guitar comes complete with a padded Fender Deluxe gig bag.
- Alder body (ash on the Butterscotch Blonde)
- Gloss Polyester body finish
- Maple neck
- Neck: Satin Urethane finish on back, Gloss Urethane finish on front
- Maple fingerboard
- 9.5" fingerboard radius
- 25.5" scale
- 21 medium jumbo frets
- Custom Shop vintage style bridge pickup
- Custom Shop Twisted Tele neck pickup
- 4-Position blade switch: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups (In Parallel), Position 3. Neck Pickup, Position 4. Neck and Bridge Pickups (In Series)
- S-1 Switch, Up Position: In Phase/Down Position: Out of Phase
- 3-Saddle American Vintage Strings-Through-Body Tele bridge with Chrome Barrel Saddles
- Vintage style tuners
- 1-ply pickguard
- Incudes a deluxe padded gig bag