Fender Vintera '60s Telecaster Modified
The Fender Vintera '60s Telecaster Modified gives you a welcome selection of contemporary features alongside the mojo of a vintage instrument, giving you the best of both worlds!
The Vintera '60s Tele Modified stays true to its roots with an alder body shaped into the distinctive single-cutaway design. The satin finished maple neck has a modern C shape profile that feels great in the hand, The neck is topped with a modern 9.5" radius pau ferro fingerboard set with medium jumbo frets great for chording, soloing and big bends in the upper register.
Fender have loaded the Vintera 60s Modified Tele with a pair of hot 60s style pickups, powerful yet articulate with that classic Tele snap and twang. The pickups are wired through a 4-way pickup selector with addition of an S-1 switch (built into the volume control) giving you access to wider range of tones than that of a normal Telecaster - offering series, parallel, in and out-of-phase selections.
Other features include a vintage style 3-saddle (brass) bridge with string through body design, vintage style tuners and a 3-ply pickguard.
The guitar comes complete with a padded Fender Deluxe gig bag.
- Alder body
- Gloss Polyester body finish
- Maple neck
- Neck: Satin Urethane finish on back, Gloss Urethane finish on front
- Pau ferro fingerboard
- 9.5" fingerboard radius
- 25.5" scale
- 21 medium jumbo frets
- Hot 60s style single coil pickups
- 4-Position blade switch: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups (In Parallel), Position 3. Neck Pickup, Position 4. Neck and Bridge Pickups (In Series)
- S-1 Switch, Up Position: In Phase/Down Position: Out of Phase
- 3-Saddle American Vintage Strings-Through-Body Tele bridge with Chrome Barrel Saddles
- Vintage style tuners
- 3-ply pickguard
- Incudes a deluxe padded gig bag