Fender Vintera '70s Telecaster Custom
The Fender Vintera '70s Telecaster Custom takes you back to a classic Fender era, giving you a unique take on famous Tele design.
The Vintera '70s Tele Custom features a solid alder body with the iconic single cutaway. Paired with the body is a maple neck with a thin C profile, for an authentic feel. The fingerboard features a vintage-accurate 7.25" radius and is fitted with 21 vintage frets.
Unique to this version of the Tele is the pickup choice. True to its original design, the Vintera 70s Tele Custom hosts a regular 70s style single coil at the bridge, which is then paired with a Wide Range humbucking at the neck, giving added power and tonal versatility over a regular Tele pickup configuration. The pickups are are wired through the traditional combination of a three-way selector switch, a single volume and a single tone control.
Other features include a vintage style 3-saddle (steel) bridge with string through body design, vintage style tuners, skirted amp knobs and an oversized 3-ply pickguard.
The guitar comes complete with a padded Fender Deluxe gig bag.
- Alder body
- Gloss Polyester body finish
- Maple neck
- Thin C shape neck profile
- Gloss Urethane neck finish
- 7.25" fingerboard radius
- 25.5" scale
- 21 vintage style frets
- 70s Vintage-style single-coil bridge pickup
- Wide range humbucking neck pickup
- 3-way pickup switch
- 3-Saddle American vintage strings-through-body bridge with chrome barrel saddles
- Vintage style F stamped tuners
- 3-Bolt "F" Stamped neck plate with Micro-Tilt
- 3-ply large pickguard
- Incudes a deluxe padded gig bag