Fishman Loudbox Artist Acoustic Amp
The kings of acoustic pickups and amplification bring you the Fishman Loudbox Performer Acoustic Amp. This 120 watt unit is a fantastic choice for those highly active musicians who need a pure, crisp acoustic sound with dual channels and a vast array of effects.
This really is a thinking mans acoustic amplifier. The Loudbox Performer adopts two versatile input channels, each with a dedicated effects loop, that fit both 1/4” and XLR inputs for instruments and microphones. On top of this there is also a signature Fishman 3-band EQ which allows players to tweak every aspect the amps frequency response in great detail.
Some other key features of this amplifier are it's handy feedback-fighting controls which keeps on top of unwanted squeals or noise build up, the 24 volt phantom power that is provided by Fishman for use with microphones and a set of balanced XLR DI outputs on each channel and main mix for when you want to go direct.
This is also an amplifier that has a vast effects section which includes reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, echo and slap back effects. Players are able to add both subtle flavours to their core acoustic sound or transform it altogether for those experimental moments.
- Two mic and instrument channels
- 3 band EQ
- Phantom power for condenser mics
- Feedback-fighting Phase switch and Notch filter
- Bi-amplified with passive crossover for midrange and tweeter
- 8” woofer, 1” soft dome tweeter
- AUX stereo input with level control
- 1/4 and 1/8 connectors
- Two digital effects sections with independent channel and FX level
- Dedicated effects loops
- Balanced XLR DI output on each channel and main mix
- Headphone output
- Channel mute
- Foot Switch input for remote muting of input channels or Chorus, Flanger and Slap Echo effects