Fredric Effects ICBM 78 - Big Muff Clone Fuzz Pedal
Fredric Effects is owned by the two guitarists of London alt rock band The Sailplanes, and focus on naught but recreating vintage boutique effects at a highly affordable price, while ensuring the most supreme of build qualities that last the test of time!
Boasting Alpha footswitches and pots on each pedal for superior longevity, custom made PCB enclosures, Cliff jack sockets and finished with original design prints and a professional powder coating to provide the most lasting finish possible, every aspect of the pedal is crafted with care and passion.
The ICBM 78 Big Muff Clone Fuzz Pedal offers a completely different flavour than your standard transistor based muff pedal. With a less scooped, more present mid range and delicious levels of sustain, the pedal sounds huge no matter what tone you're working with.
Although Fredric Effects remained faithful to the tone and circuit, a few minor improvements made a lot of sense in the ICBM 78's design. The modern appointments include tone bypass switching, power filtering, and an improved taper control for the sustain to allow for more headroom than the original model, which was a bit all or nothing in the past.
- Boutique style Big Muff Clone
- 'Blow the doors off' powerful, capable of dialing in a wide range of crushing fuzz brutality
- Tough PCB construction custom made housing, size comparable to MXR pedals
- Long lasting professional powder finish
- High quality components: Cliff jacks, Alpha footswitch and pots
- Handmade individually or in small batches in London, UK