Ernie Ball Instrument Cable J-AJ 25 Foot
With an Ernie Ball Instrument Cable players will benefit from professional quality construction with 'built to last' superior components to deliver your signal in it's entirety, without loss of frequency or interference.
The secret to Ernie Ball cables top performance and reliability come from it's dual-shielded, dual-conductor design and a custom braided jacket casing. The results of this design are a cable that is not only tangle-resistant, but also delivers clarity of sound, with low handling noise and road ready durability.
- 1/4" Jack to 1/4" Angled Jack (Straight to Angled)
- 99.99% oxygen-free copper to resist corrosion
- Dual-shielded, dual-conductor design for durability and low noise
- Voiced for a natural, transparent sound with balanced frequency response
- Flexible and durable braided jacket exterior for tangle free performing